Business Insider published an article this morning on Amazon’s best book picks for the month of February. Some of the books that had already made it to my “To-read” list were also on Amazon’s list — Paul Auster’s novel 4 3 2 1 and Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders. I’ve never read a book by either author, but both have been on my radar for some time. If you are a Book of the Month Club member, you may want to chose Pachinko, an epic novel that follows several generations of a Korean family.
- Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
- I’m Supposed to Protect You From all This by Nadja Spiegelman
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- Powerhouse by James Andrew Miller
- Harmony by Carolyn Parkhurst
- To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey
- The Perfect Horse by Elizabeth Letts
- The Last days of Night by Graham Moore
- Good As Gone by Amy Gentry
- Christodora by Tim Murphy
- Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue
Check out the book covers and descriptions at Business Insider!
Business Insider just posted an article listing Amazon’s top ten books for 2015. Topping the list is Lauren Groff’s Fates and Furies. I feel a little out of touch this year, not having read a single book in the top ten — not even The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Winter is coming and it will definitely be time to catch up on reading for me!
Business Insider‘s article includes also a link to Amazon’s complete list at the end. You can read the article here.